This isn’t the penny kind of wishing well at Oxiem — that’s too old school for us. We are, however, wishing someone here well as they move on to a new role.
Everyone at Oxiem wishes our friend, and first Dublin employee, Billy Fischer all the best as he steps into the next stage of his career. While we’re sad to see him go, our team will always be rooting for his success.
Billy helped launch Oxiem Dublin in early 2009, which grew from two employees to more than 12 now and more on the horizon. His love for everything digital and early embrace of social media helped us expand our growth and build a strong Columbus market presence over those two+ years.
While Billy was a great speaker and always represented Oxiem well, he also held a number of unofficial titles, including:
- Office Walk-off Champion of All-Time
- Best Golfer (for real, he smokes the rest of us)
- Coolest Dad of a Toddler
- Most Excited About Everything
- Social Media Guru (he hates that one)
- Top Carlton Dancer
- Most Likely to Say “If you Don’t get Paid, I Don’t Get Paid,” in his best smarmy salesguy voice
- Alter Ego: Phil Dunphy from Modern Family
- App Snob
“While we are sad to see Billy go — he was instrumental in our early growth in Columbus — we have no plans to slow down the pace of our growth and hope to replace his role in the near future,” said John Fimiani, co-founder and Brand Strategy Director.