Jessica Stanley is excited to be the newest member of the Oxiem team! She is joining Oxiem as an Account Manager, responsible for planning and managing websites and other interactive marketing projects. Jessica lives in Columbus (Easton area) and will be working primarily out of Oxiem’s Dublin office.
She has experience in marketing and project management, and she studied marketing at Arizona State for her undergrad. Jessica received her graduate degree in Marketing and Business Intelligence from Xavier University last year.
- Loves vacationing in Las Vegas (she got engaged there last year!)
- Is working on planning her wedding (September 2013)
- Owns a Docker (Dachshund/Cocker Spaniel mix) named Fannie Pack
- Loves interior design, creative ideas, working out, laughing, frozen Kit Kats and the Cincinnati Reds
- Is completely addicted to Pinterest
Oxiem welcomes Jessica to the team, and we look forward to working with her in the future!