Search Marketing to Drive Real Business
Pay Per Click Programs
The search marketing experts at Oxiem Interactive can help your company maximize your marketing dollars with our managed Pay-Per-Click (PPC) programs.
PPC campaign advertise your site on search engines like Google and Bing, and you only pay when a user actually clicks on your company’s website. By taking advantage of the knowledge and expertise of our search experts, your company can generate more leads and observe a measured increase in sales resulting from your Search Marketing Campaign.
Benefits of a PPC Program include:
- Immediate placement. Your PPC Program immediately begins to “Place” on searches
- Fresh Audience. Reach new customers you’ve never before had access to
- Specific Keyword Targeting. Your PPC Program targets specific keyword searches instead of wasting money on mass ads
- A Level Playing Field. Compete directly with larger corporations with PPC equal ad placement
- Geo-Targeting. Decide and control which markets your PPC Program will target
Oxiem works to monitor your PPC campaign, ensuring that you get the maximum value for your advertising budget. We provide you with extensive reports and results, allowing you to be as involved in the decision-making process as you wish.
The Oxiem analytics process involves a comprehensive review of all statistics from your website. Using our analysis, we create a concise set of observations and recommendations that:
- Makes Clear Analysis & Recommendations
- Provides Actionable Statistics and Observations
- Establishes Measurable Benchmarks
We would be happy to share sample reports and search marketing result examples, along with some helpful recommendations for campaign and conversion tracking.
To learn more about how Oxiem can maximize your marketing budget and generate more leads for your company, call 877.586.8021 to talk to a search guy today.
A strong Oxiem search marketing program is an effective and cost- efficient way to attract customers.
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Organic Search Optimization
- Facebook Advertising
- Digital Advertising
- Search Analysis & Conversion
- International/Multi-Lingual Search Campaigns